 |
| Wood 5 miles into his bike ride. “I think I can go for another five,”said Wood. It’s really hot but we’ll see.” |
 |
Wood continuing on his bike ride as he’s 8 miles in. Finding a hobby like bike riding can be boring but Wood finds ways of entertainment to keep his mind at bay like listening to podcasts or just thinking about life. | | Wood turns onto the home stretch of the ride. Feelings of pride and exhaustion run through Woods mind when he thinks of the last few miles. |
|
|
 |
| | Wood celebrates his ride coming to an end. “I was so glad to be done but I love riding my bike,” said Wood. |
|
Wood starts to lock in. He’s just 100 yards away from his apartment.

|  |
| Wood slowly coming to a stop- ending the ride for the day. “It was too hot. I honestly shouldn’t have gone on a bike ride,” said Wood. |  Wood stopping and reeling in the ride he had for the day. “I feel more accomplished than I did an hour and a half ago,” said Wood.
|
Wood clicks the up button for the elevator. Because of the bike, Jeff has to take the elevator up to his apartment.
 |
| Wood takes his shoes off at the door of his apartment. According to Wood, this is the best feeling when you have accomplished your ride and get to take the shoes off. |
 |
| Wood looking down to his watch to check his stats. Wood finished a 10 mile bike ride today. |